Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → You can not go to 3TB drive

You can not go to 3TB drive

Pages: 1
12.08.2016 6:29:00
Please help make a 3TB drive with infoy visible and readable.

Drive: Hitachi 3TB with a single partition and the desired information.
Connection: as an additional internal drive
The Explorer: visible, but does not open offering its format and reporting that the file system is not recognized.
in Disk Management: visible and recognized as a basic / defective / main

Skins: https: // s9. postimg. org / yxftimlf3 / disk21. png

https: // s9. postimg. org / pe64p5xwv / disk22. png
Prehistory:
1. Initially it was an external Hitachi tauro desk pro with 3TB USB connection, works great on Windows 7. After you install Windows 10, refused to be visible and working. Attempts to run it under Windows 10 have not been successful. Apparently, the problem with drivers usb controllers for Windows 10. This is interesting topic here: When the weekly attempts to connect it as an external drive, I accidentally spiked it with GPT in the Disk Management

3. In connection with the inability to connect like usb- device, I examine the box and pulled out the disc itself. And connect it directly as an additional internal drive. But the conductor refused to see him, apparently in connection with para. 2

4. Ran it through Testdisk as the "Intel", but Testdisk found nothing. I ran it through Testdisk like " EFI GPT " and he found a section ( P MS Data?????? partishn) with all of my files. Pressed
Write, rebooted, and it became visible in Windows Explorer, but did not open his offering and reporting format that the file system is not recognized.

5. changed a letter in the management discs, but the situation has not changed.
12.08.2016 19:11:00

you here: Help in the recovery of information from HDD (Part 5)
13.08.2016 3:18:00

you here: Help in the recovery of information from HDD (Part 5)
I would like to revive that rather than endure the Old to other media, and 3TB places I have nowhere to be found.
Pages: 1
HDD, SSDForum → You can not go to 3TB drive

You can not go to 3TB drive

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com