Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → Notebook WD Blue 500GB: bursting, but not defined

Notebook WD Blue 500GB: bursting, but not defined

Pages: 1
24.05.2015 16:48:00
Actually, subzh. When you start the machine (or when you connect it via USB & lt; - & gt; SATA) disk bursting, but not as a broken Sucitu, namely pops like a normal drive in operation. It takes about a minute (for a long time), the disc stops and is not seen.

in the trash it, or you can do something? At Seagate seems to fly CC treated connected to the terminal, there is the same, whether in the WD?

I have prolifikovsky cable with UART - & gt; USB chip, I clung to them to dlinku. Is it possible they cling to WD?

25.05.2015 9:57:00
Hello

I'm sorry to hear about such problems with the WD drive. Please tell me if you have other symptoms before this. Also, tell if the disc has worked with this cable, the problem is probably with the cables. If you have a USB 2. 0 port may not have enough power, you can try to connect the device via a docking station or a Y-cable. Please tell me the model of your disk. If this is the usual SATA drive, I recommend to try to connect it through the SATA cable. Check if the disc is properly defined in BIOS, device manager and disk management. If the disc is defined (and not disabled) recommend to make a backup and check his health. You can use the Data Lifeguard ( http:... // Products wdc com / support / kb ashx id = 1b0Odz?) , but there are other diagnostic programs.

Waiting for your reply,
Frost_WD
25.05.2015 13:01:00

And you its only way was connected (USB- & gt; SATA) and which port hopefully behind sistemnika?
25.05.2015 21:29:00
Spinning when connecting or sound like "busy"?
26.05.2015 0:29:00

I have prolifikovsky cable with UART - & gt; USB chip, I clung to them to dlinku. Is it possible they cling to WD?

No.

When you start the machine (or when you connect it via USB & lt; - & gt; SATA) disk bursting, but not as a broken Sucitu, namely pops like a normal drive in operation.

And what is necessary, the body or infa?
26.05.2015 3:34:00
Hello!

other symptoms are not present, I got the disc is already in this form. I tried it with different laptops and various USB - & gt; uSATA, it's such a disc: http: // www. wdc. com / global / products / specs /? driveID = 1261 & amp; language = 1 . Unfortunately
disc is not determined in the BIOS of any OS, any IDE AHCI any mode, so that it Life Guard sees.

No, I connect it directly to the SATA yet, in a notebook. Yes, the back of the computer I USB 3. 0, back and shoved through USB - & gt; SATA. The effect is the same that the SATA Toshiba that USB - & gt; SATA to normal PC: crackling and determined.

That is no way at all to the WD terminal not to be picked up?

information I do not need, but I would like to revive the drive. I do not want to throw the disk to 500GB if it can be repaired in the home.

26.05.2015 9:29:00
Hello

Unfortunately, if the disc is not detected and the warranty is over, fix it may not be possible. I am glad that the disk is not important information. Even if the disk revive, I recommend not to entrust such a disk.
I can not give you advice on how to try to repair the railway, but you can ask other users in the forum.

fun,
Frost_WD
26.05.2015 11:05:00

That is no way at all to the WD terminal not to be picked up?

terminal they have, but in your case it is useless, because you describe the case of failure of BMG.

If the data is not needed, then discard it.
Pages: 1
HDD, SSDForum → Notebook WD Blue 500GB: bursting, but not defined

Notebook WD Blue 500GB: bursting, but not defined

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com