Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → Discussion SSD OCZ

Discussion SSD OCZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
12.04.2017 22:21:00

I have a system there. Completely it will not turn out without a removal of an axis.
Why not work? [Almost] all the free space with what-thread files to take, perfectionism is absolutely not needed.
although for beauty you can use hdtunepro, indicating the size is slightly less than freely on the disk - then the process of speed drop will look.

I want to at least understand the matter in the mother or HDD. . .
The specified speeds are typical when the disk does not have enough free space to go to slc mode.
sata600 and ncq are explicitly working.
12.04.2017 23:19:00
Here is the result on the standard driver
12.04.2017 23:35:00

Here is the result on the standard driver
12G were still for example.
otherwise the verdict is the same, the disk is blocked.

now, after a pause, what asssd it seems?
13.04.2017 9:54:00

now, after a pause, what asssd it seems?

There is improvement.

What is the verdict?
13.04.2017 15:40:00

There is an improvement.
means after deleting the test file hdtunepro trim worked as expected.
why did not work before - FIG knows. This is http: // i. Piccy. Info / i9 / 02e6b9c1d165417d611e8af4fb846 ... _04_12_213303. Png was tested on the driver that was initially?
14.04.2017 1:15:00
Yesterday's test was on a docked AMD driver.

On it, the trim was likewise checked by the script.
14.04.2017 9:29:00
citation:
:

What do they write in Smart? And so - secure erase it.

A pure smart and confused (sata crc error count except, 4 value), and crashes when reading is loaded too (antivirus check). We had to do the maintenance and revision of the system, wiping the contacts with acetone in the sata connectors and reconnecting them and powering the video card. Condensers on MP and PSU are intact. 4 In general, everything worked, and then nothing in ocz will be bad to think, a good budget screw (loading the level of Battle 4 one of the first pleases and warms self-esteem).
14.04.2017 17:09:00

Yesterday's test was on a docked AMD driver.
is strange. I would not need to look for any prikoljucheny without any special need and left the driver for ms.

(sata crc error count except, 4 value),
quite a reason for such glitches.

23.05.2017 12:52:00
The official SSD Utility was updated (version 2. 3. 2773 release on May 19, 2017)
https: // ocz. Com / download / software / ssd-utility / 2. 3. 27 ... lity_2. 3. 2773. zip

Utilities Improvements:
* Updated the kernel version for bootable SSD Utility
* Improvements to translated UI text
* Updated SMART terminology
* Benchmark optimisation
* Fixed upgrade process

Firmware for SSD drives do not Updated
23.05.2017 13:07:00

Firmware for SSD drives NOT updated
firmware are on the server and swing regardless of the version of the scrap.
09.06.2017 16:51:00
Hello, if anyone has, please share the firmware to OZS Vertex3 utility says that the file is not available.
23.06.2017 20:32:00
The key to Akronis, which comes with the VX500, is a worker for only 2 months (((I bought 2 VX500 drives, one at the beginning of April, another two weeks later, when Acronis starts, writes "License term expired.") Here are the goons, Could not even for a year ....
23.06.2017 20:42:00

Here are the goons, could not at least a year. . .

You are the best. Acronis does not trust when creating a disk image - saw many complaints that the image could not recover. I use alternative programs.
26.06.2017 19:49:00

saw many complaints I do not know how they cloned, I, with the help of Acronis, transferred my 4 cars to the SSD absolutely without problems! But the last car was transported to Evo 850 with the help of the native program, got very crooked, knocked down and cloned Akronis, again everything is fine! By the way, on one VX500, after two months of use (just unhurried Internet surfing), health, according to the native utility, is 99% (apparently right in the 3d news that the endurance test of the VX500 was rather weak ...)
27.06.2017 8:24:00

after two months
that is (6%) per year, and if (10%) then for 10 years. . . .
15.07.2017 12:45:00
I have OCZ Vertex 3 with firmware 2. 25. Today I learned that there is firmware 2. 50. Is it possible to update it in 2017? On the off site Vertex 3 is missing, and found on the Internet OCZToolbox v4. 9. 0. 634 did not find any updates.
15.07.2017 17:21:00

from 2. 50 jamb was, it was removed. . . .
15.07.2017 17:53:00

Is it still possible to update it in 2017?
without time machine - is not. She lay a short period and was cleaned, now there is laid out exclusively 2. 25.
although if desired, to generate both this and the one that's easy is easy. Only why?
to word 2. 25 = 504 (by numbering sf), 2. 50 = 520.

from 2. 50 jamb was, it was removed. . . .
More specifically, it sometimes occurred during the upgrade process. In new disks did not stop pouring it.
15.07.2017 18:10:00

was more likely to occur during the upgrade process. In new disks did not stop pouring it.
OK
16.07.2017 16:44:00

Thanks for the answers. As I understand it, you can continue to sit on 2. 25.
22.08.2017 14:28:00
At whom the thread remained alive ocz octane-s2 / ocz petrol?
normal octane is not interesting.
01.09.2017 14:22:00
01.09.2017 14:47:00

to try it makes sense to secure erase. and so that before this drive no one jerked (for example, attempts to read) - it is quite possible that this is why he falls off. It is probably worthwhile to use a hot connection - there in the log can be seen frozen, i.e., blocking the data of the bios operations.

when brute force password on the screw
bust ata password was supposed to lead to the exhaustion of the number of attempts, but some teams do not drive stops responding.

with old firmware - only if someone has guessed to save. I have for example 2. 01, but only from 128G.
Well, to be honest, I do not see a big difference between a flashing to an old one and a new one. Inside it is unlikely that it changes except the actual replacement of the firmware code.
01.09.2017 23:46:00

to try it makes sense to secure erase. and so that before this drive no one jerked (for example, attempts to read) - it is quite likely that it falls off
So I did exactly that. The screw was attached to another car and there were no automatic pickets there, so no one really touched it. And what is a secure erase - an operation different from Erase in the OCZ utility? I thought it was him. Mashing takes several minutes (say 10) and then the bar progresses to the end, writes Erase SSD failed and here's what I indicated in the log on the previous page.
14.12.2017 11:49:00
You will still laugh, but arrived a year ago on the RMA OCZ VTR1-25SAT3-128G RF also died.
Two times after installing the OS for a long time update installation called BSOD, after which it was defined in UEFI as a certain disk 0. 0 Gb. After de-energizing for a while, he self-recovered in unplaced form, and for the third time seems to have died completely.
I can assume problems with controller overheating and subsequent loss of service information and for the third time it is possible and firmware. OCZ in a word. . .
21.12.2017 13:14:00
Tell me how to change the model and serial number of the disk after firmware, ssd on s10, after firmware is defined as simply SSD without a serial.
25.12.2017 22:13:00
Greetings to all! The question is, I installed the RD400 500Gb m2 drive in the GA-AB350 gaming 3 motherboard, everything works quickly and beautifully! But it's worth rebooting the computer as the BIOS does not see the SSD. Helps turn off the power and on. Can anyone come across and know what the reason for this strange behavior is and what to do about it.

Has found out the following: at any reboot the board (BIOS) does not see the drive, if you turn off and turn on the computer-the drive is visible. Everything works great.
Is this the cant of the motherboard or drive?
No drive updates.
The BIOS of the motherboard has been updated without any changes.
Although in the description for the motherboard GA-AB350 gaming 3 - this m2 SSD is declared as compatible.
In principle, you can leave it as it is understandable, the speed is prohibitive, the system loads the seconds for 3
It's just from the moment of purchase it has not been yet two weeks, I think I can return this RD400 to the store and buy the usual 2. 5 SSD drive, even cheaper to get. Here I do not know what to do? ? ? ? ? ? For thinking 1-2 days.
I bought it with a new sealed 500Gb RD400 for 12500r.
Che doing x. h. how it works.

Who would have suggested it? ? ? ? ? !! !! !! !!

26.12.2017 8:32:00

Who would have suggested? ? ? ? ? !! !! !! !!
can there who knows http: // forum. gigabyte. com / viewforum. php? f = 68
26.12.2017 16:33:00
Before I wrote there I read there are no such topics. I tried to register there but the activation letter does not come to the post office.
26.12.2017 16:56:00
They will be sent to the technical support of hygiene, so it's easier to write there right away, the forum is purely for enthusiasts and yes to talk. Although the tech support for hygiene is not so hot (was the experience)
I was here with another drive fought on gigovoy mother. try turning on / off the various settings that are responsible for maintaining legacy bios, fast boot and so on, intercepting storage controllers.
Try that BIOS with which the compatibility of the disk is declared, giga sometimes bios cardinally rewrites, losing functions
26.12.2017 22:02:00
there is a fee in 2017 there are no settings then there is. I tried a quick download - no difference.
What is the interception of the storage controllers?
Bios tried different things all the same.

By the way, the activation letter came but got into spam. )))
I wrote to technical support, but in my opinion the letter did not even read

This is how the form looks on the Gigabyte website

26.12.2017 22:32:00

What is the interception of the storage controllers?
I do not remember exactly, something about intercepting the loading of bios of non-integrated controllers, that is, the mother tries to work with an external controller herself, maybe this affects the installed disk
26.12.2017 22:48:00

Thanks for the answers.
27.12.2017 22:23:00
Here's what news:
From the support service answered, thanks to them.
1) The idea is that in BIOS you need to set the value in Storadge Boot Option Control - Disabled. 2) Reinstall Windows. So this: Windows - reinstalled and started to quietly install the driver:
1) Chipset has installed, rebooted, all the rules.
2) I put the OCZ driver, rebooted, all the rules.
3) Installed the video card, rebooted, all the standards.
4) I installed the utility OCZ, rebooted, and EVERYTHING is not normal, the BIOS was loaded in which the drive does not see.

I started on a new one. . . .
Reinstalled Windows
put the chipset, installed the utility OCZ, - everything was okay rebooted.
Then I installed the OCZ driver, rebooted, and EVERYTHING was not normal, I booted up a BIOS in which I did not see the SSD.

I started on a new one. . . . .

And more on the new. . . .

The last time reinstalled windows, installed everything except the OCZ driver and the OCZ utility, - and about the miracle while everything works. I do not know how to check this story further, I'm almost desperate, but it still works.
05.01.2018 5:03:00
That is, this SSD is now only in the garbage dump. . . ?
can pc3k something and can, but the site does not promise it.

And why is this policy of OCZ (hide all destructive firmware of its devices)?
apparently there you can peep something interesting than they do not want to share. as an option - it is more interesting for them to get a defective drive under warranty.
why everyone? for barefoot + 50nm / 34nm / 34nm-aftl they are laid out for a very long time, and even a jumper is.

On non-OCZ sites, utilities are installed that allow you to restore the SSD from this state.
For example? the overwhelming majority do not, and never was.

After all, he really did not die.
physically most likely not, but some overhead is corrupted.
the same applies to many others " dead " ssd.

Very sorry to throw the thing could be restored (whether the desired firmware is in the public domain...) For 20 seconds
as well - you can sell another.
Hello.

Firstly, deleting not active logins from the forum is a strange trend. I've been arguing here since 2001, FAQ on Epox8KHA +, # 1332

and how can I log into my rare account now? ? ?

I am writing to share the joy, was able to restore your OCZ vertex plus (oczssd2-1vtxpl60g micron MT29F32G08CBABA_64MB_00FF). Thanks for tips and ideas.

In my case, there was a loss of power. After turning on the brick. Barefoot with a jumper. When trying to write firmware from MPTool, he said that in the first bank 34899 heads, out of 4096 possible. The firmware on this site was just dying, the code was written without taking into account this turn of events. To give out keys on-h / h help and other too did not count necessary. . .

It became clear that the service tables of the translators were placed in the upper tundra. But how can I clean them? Generally somewhere in nature there should be an Indilinx Nand cleaner and there for each configuration of the firmware is its purifier. But the google did not find them. But the analysis of the firmware itself and the launch of it with hands without mptools showed that it provides for cleaning and reaming of service blocks. But you just have to pass the moment hanging everything. In other words, I need to clear myself, because although I am Russian, but not a hacker, the option to just fix the jumps inside the echo has disappeared by itself.

However. there is such a super project OpenSSD, which kakraz writes firmware for Indilinx Ovsk controllers! He swung, appreciated, looked. And there is a source code for the installer, which has a menu item " clear everything, absolutely everything " . Collected (configured for our memory banks and channels), launched - cleared! !! !! !!

Started the flasher through MPtool - PASSED. Formatted, working! !! !!

Happy New Year

tell me what exactly you need to enter the string in proizsoditelya and model, so that it began to see the OCZ shnaya tulza for updates?
05.01.2018 16:41:00
l3VGV.
First of all, deleting not active logins from the forum is a strange trend. I've been arguing here since 2001, FAQ on Epox8KHA +, # 1332

and how can I log into my rare account now? ? ?

https: // forum. ixbt. com / users. cgi? id = trash_restore: 21301
05.01.2018 18:06:00
l3VGV.
I am writing to share my joy, I was able to restore my OCZ vertex plus (oczssd2-1vtxpl60g micron MT29F32G08CBABA_64MB_00FF).
which was exactly vertex plus?
MT29F32G08CBABA is the L63B, 34nm. such was in solid2 and occasionally flashed late vertex / agility. v + in theory all were with L74A, 25nm (MT29F64G08CBAAA, typically labeled as M2501064T048AX21 / M2501064T048AX22).

In my case, there was a loss of power. After turning on the brick. Barefoot with a jumper. When trying to write firmware from MPTool, he said that in the first bank 34899 heads, out of 4096 possible.
then it really was flashed with aftl firmware (they are in place of BB lists for firmware stores that store something else).

there is such a super project OpenSSD, which kakraz writes the firmware for Indilinx Ovens controllers!
More precisely this is a learning project from the founders of indilinx, well, in the first version based on the iron bf [1].

Suggest which exact lines should be entered in the producer and the model so that it begins to see OCZ shnaya for updating?
if it's a question about the toolbox - it does not work with bf1 at all.
I need old updates, I did not understand, it was easier to spy where the firmware lay and rewrite it based on openssd.
05.01.2018 18:26:00

And this was exactly vertex plus?

The case reads Vertex +.
How here http: // cdn. overclock. net / 6/69 / 300x300px-LS-69f77619_ ... 708_Untitled. jpeg

MT29F32G08CBABA
Specially assorted watch marking, so as not to miss. And the most interesting is that mptool also checks it and does not allow other firmware to be shipped there (even if they coincide in capacity, number of channels and banks).

If it's a question about the toolbox, it does not work with bf1 at all.

I'm now looking at the lines that are inside the OCZ utility and toolbox, OCZ-VERTEX_PLUS_R2 is found there. My OCZ-VERTEX_PLUS is nowhere. . . I checked both old versions and new ones. Eh.

I wonder what OCZ distributes it is very different from what is inside the MPtool version 2142? Ato may not soar his head.
05.01.2018 18:37:00
l3VGV.
Vertex + is written on the case.
How here http: // cdn. overclock. net / 6/69 / 300x300px-LS-69f77619_ ... 708_Untitled. jpeg BC51305D8FCB40699B907F73255DBB40
that's strange. . .
Unfortunately the typical v + with 25nm does not apply.

Specially examined looking markings to avoid a miss. And there native Micron marking?

Now I look at the lines that are inside the OCZ utility and toolbox, OCZ-VERTEX_PLUS_R2 is found there. My OCZ-VERTEX_PLUS is nowhere. . . I checked both old versions and new ones. Eh. To R2 updates and was not.

I wonder what OCZ distributes it is very different from what is inside the MPtool version 2142? Ato may not soar his head.
2142 == 1. 7 of ocz, it does not differ from the version substitution. the older ones are not worth using, they are obscene tinder flush.
in general it could be solved in the same 3. 55 (aftl) that it was, then it would not have to bother: Discussion of SSD OCZ, # 535
although it is better - not sure, but aftl faster.
05.01.2018 19:32:00

that's strange. . .
typical v +

It was like that. I bought agility2 at 120GB in a big PC and vertex plus 60GB in a notebook. Vertex worked for 3 months and died, they all died from that party. I was also brought a vertex in return, and it worked until last summer until the laptop suddenly shut down during the work.

He may already only be on the corpus vertex, but in fact everything else is inside.

and there native Micron marking?

As far as I can tell, yes, my own. Good beautiful engraving. The appearance of the board is like this, mine is the one on the right (only meltskhemy is not intelligent micron)
https: // images. anandtech. com / reviews / storage / OCZ / Ver ... Plus / DSC_0111. jpg

Generally it can be to alter in the very 3. 55 (aftl) that it was, then we would not have to bother: SSD OCZ Discussion, # 535
although it is better - not sure, but aftl quickly.

Thank you, and I'll do it!
05.01.2018 19:41:00
Maybe it's only on the body of the vertex, but in fact everything else is inside.
no, here's board of v + / 60, 120 on both sides is the same, of pcb-0021 x01:
vtxp60-pcb0 vtxp60-pcb1
only 34nm flash for some reason.
05.01.2018 20:00:00
There are no other markings on my microns. Only my own.

A controller IDX110M02.

Just in case, you might see something else. Memory on both sides.

https: // i. imgur. com / S6fDI9u. jpg
05.01.2018 20:06:00
l3VGV. Yes, the original Micron. a curious specimen. and the recording is noticeably more bright 25nm.
05.01.2018 23:21:00
l3VGV.
However. there is such a super project OpenSSD, which kakraz writes firmware for Indilinx Ovsk controllers! He swung, appreciated, looked. And there is a source code for the installer, which has a menu item " clear everything, absolutely everything " . Collected (configured for our memory banks and channels), launched - cleared! !! !! !!
for, exceptionally, unconventional solution of the question
and copy yes, extraordinary
19.02.2018 12:37:00
Guys, sorry, if you repeat, but I'm sitting with a mobile, you know, do not look at the branches properly. . .

Today, an update came to Wine 10, everything was downloaded as usual, the reboot and then everything, the system does not boot, in the BIOS of the boot disk ssd OCZ Trion 150 for 250 gigs - Frozen. What to do, what & amp; amp; !! ? There is a system, and a bunch of necessary information. . . . Config in the profile. . . . Screen screen in the inst - https: // www. instagram. com / aplicator2 /

Asus Z170 A
i5 6600K
19.02.2018 13:18:00

Today an update has come to Win 10, everything as usual - downloaded, rebooted and then - everything, the system does not boot, in the BIOS of the boot disk ssd OCZ Trion 150 for 250 gigs - Frozen.
frozen - this is normal, any BIOS it does to lock secure erase. but where does the security erase section in general, why do you need it?
19.02.2018 18:06:00
when rebooting falls into the BIOS and does not boot the system
21.02.2018 13:57:00
So, at last we got our hands on OCZ Vertex Plus, on a 34nm flush, I do not even remember when.
Pumping with usbdev. ru software for indilinx expected to break off, MPTool see the drive could, but to flash it, no.
After tracing the last pages and wandering through the links, I realized that there is " two ways " , the first is OpenSSD, the second is the instruction of the respected SSD OCZ Discussion, # 535.
After downloading and looking at the sources, Openssd realized that my skill was not enough to edit them, although the installer had gathered and even tried to do something there.
Actions, according to the instructions, were successful, albeit not the first time.
1. Do not be afraid to stop the drive Mthul, moreover, it must be done specifically so that the flash driver can not swear at the inappropriate device.
2. The main thing is to choose the correct driver for your memory. I took 0F instead of FF, as a result of 60 I have 30 left and in addition I have problems with the correct definition of the drive for subsequent manipulations.
3. If you took the wrong flasher, go back to point 1. and pore drive on a new one.
4. We sew the correct flasher with the first two bytes changed by the instruction.

I took the flash driver from the arena 1. 09. and I did it, except for one thing.
I can not upgrade myself 3. 55.
The boot update 3. 55 either hangs on boot, or swears at the inconsistency of the config.
I was not able to find the 3.55 under Windows, although I shoveled the entire Internet.
The device is now defined as MARTINI.
21.02.2018 14:48:00

OCZ Vertex Plus, on the 34nm flash,
here is the unexpected. I did not know that they were on sale (well, until the previous precedent on the same page).

I took the flash driver from the ary 1. 09. and everything worked out for me, except for one thing. I can not upgrade. 3. 55.
Duplex for 34nm is 3.55 (even though the kit is called 1. 09, the firmware in it is 3. 55). there is nothing to update and there is no need.
updateers that were before 3. 50 and 3. 55 (initially + were like 3. 10, I do not remember exactly) - they are only for 25nm.

The device is now defined as MARTINI.
can be overridden by specifying the model name in the startup parameters.

and what kind of flash, cbaaa? too finely. . .
21.02.2018 16:00:00

And what kind of flash, cbaaa?
MT29F32G08CBABA
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
HDD, SSDForum → Discussion SSD OCZ

Discussion SSD OCZ

Popular

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com