Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → Help! ! ! a service center removed the entire collection of MP3, 45 gigs, collected 10 years

Help! ! ! a service center removed the entire collection of MP3, 45 gigs, collected 10 years

Pages: 1
16.01.2008 11:40:00
bought PMP player Ritmix rp200, threw at him the entire collection of MP3 (45 gigs, more than 8 thousand of tracks), the player died charging controller, gave the service center. Player made but the most important collection of folders was not tried to recover using Ontrack Easyrecovery professional 6. 00 through deleted recovery. the scan found all kind, but it turned out that after the restoration of all the tracks in the first peremezhku, folder names do not recovers and throws the file somewhere not get, and 8000 files of folders and then scatter it a bad job. But the saddest thing that really voostanovitsya it is at best 10 percent, the rest is lost, but the file name or content does not correspond to, or half of the file plays correctly and the other half from another file is stuck or even beaten tracks, just crack. FAT32 file system, can tell there is a normal prog?
16.01.2008 12:24:00

file system FAT32
Hopelessness. Surely when otformatirali drive. And old FAT table is destroyed. Hence there is no information on the fragments of the file. So, what remains is only 10% of those davolstvovatsya not fragmented files.
16.01.2008 12:55:00
No drive is not formatted. just deleted a folder 1. there is still a lot of other folders, all left except for the collection
16.01.2008 13:26:00

. . . Returning to the topic of backups. . .
16.01.2008 13:45:00

just deleted a folder 1. there is still a lot of other folders, all left except for the collection
no difference in the FAT pointers cluster chains are also cleared when deleting files.
principle in such a FAT32, FAT for only you can determine whether or not a cluster is busy.
16.01.2008 15:21:00

When delete a directory, it was necessary to mention all the clusters of all the files that were in the directory and its subdirectories, as free. That is exactly what the FS driver entered in the player or computer (otherwise deleted files would continue to take up space), so would have made any FAT driver. Therefore, the file fragments are now impossible to collect. Recovery virtually impossible.

Generally, service centers, no matter how bad they are working on a guarantee in Russia, is not responsible for the data. You can return the pure "zero" screw without any single sector of your data. And the service would have been right.

P. S. Ten years without a backup - this is an absolute reokrd. The previous record was 5 years old. I can not imagine how it is possible, having money to players and computers and writing music, do simple backups. . .
16.01.2008 15:40:00

You is not podsobit in a parallel branch?
RAID at home (advice / problems / solutions).
And then something I ceased to understand what kind of crap. It's time to call rekaveri similar. . .
16.01.2008 16:03:00

This is another example - what is fundamentally different from the repair data recovery and why the recovery is more expensive repairs
16.01.2008 16:12:00
all clear, thank you and on this one. covered himself with it and do not screw the battery charge controller, I do not think that potrut folder. before too gave with the same defect, we returned everything was normal, nothing touched
16.01.2008 16:24:00

I Reid is not particularly engaged, about RAID5 do not know anything, so I can not tell. Moreover, there is clearly a problem with RAID controller drivers (mostly), but not with the logical structure.
16.01.2008 17:22:00

only FAT, you can determine whether or not a cluster is busy. - true.

But if the file is not defragmented, known for his length + number of initial cluster,
his elementary restore 100% without both FAT tables.
16.01.2008 17:55:00

if the file is not defragmented
This is 10%, which the author restored. According to the initial cluster in the directory entry.
16.01.2008 19:21:00
Only I do not understand how there can be such that the name of the file in one and sovershennno content from another
16.01.2008 19:31:00

For the future, before giving drives (any) do someone a copy just in case - will be calmer.

very savage restoration option - to collect the cluster related to worn files, save them as separate files and collect files as source mazayku. But even manually 1 songs so little option to collect.

it may be that the name is in one file and the contents of the other sovershennno
Perhaps the first or first few clusters of a file, which is written, and the next on the disc, due to fragmentation were from another. Therefore, the same and are such that half of the desired file, and other files from the end.
16.01.2008 21:52:00

:
threw at him the entire collection of MP3 (45 gigs, more than 8 thousand tracks)

not copied and transferred? What for? ? ? But
anlim Now quick, and music in the torrent full, pumped differently quickly released.
17.01.2008 0:09:00
P. S. Ten years without a backup - this is an absolute reokrd. The previous record was 5 years old. I can not imagine how it is possible, having money to players and computers and writing music, do simple backups. . .
And get 6 years in the light of the struggle for the rights afftarskie
17.01.2008 4:23:00

can tell there is a normal prog?

RecoverSoft Data Rescue PC v2.
17.01.2008 9:19:00

Nobody forbids to record music from the receiver. Disco 80 A *** on the radio, and then - backup, backup:)! And fuck
object problems - so it does not depend on the number of copies. Generally, of course, the ideological situation in the world in terms of litsenzionschiki worse, yes.

No prog will not help restore vanishing elements of the FAT table. In this case - only to collect the fragments, and it is very difficult. All right, if the author has filled in on your player Mouzon and calmed down - files would remain unfragmented. And he seems to also actively using the player as a carrier, and music poured on the file system with the "holes" of space, resulting in 90% of fragmented files.
17.01.2008 10:07:00
I'd certainly be pumped Kudinov before delivery for repair, but the player has died charging Batteries, it just does not turn on. And I have it for the same reason handed in for repair, and before that, everything returned to the value and safety, so I did not worry too much.
but such files that the name and the contents of one another very much, maybe half. . . strange it somehow
17.01.2008 10:17:00
everything is sucked, but I would have summed-tkaie cases will more often with the spread of high-capacity removable media. And often it is on nutrition problems (dead Accum or charge), and then lost infa -The themselves or as here, when the fault of the staff, but to present the claims FIG.
t. E. All pritsipialno unreliable in this world. . .
17.01.2008 10:55:00

And he seems to be more actively used the player

Of course we are talking about cases where the problem drive does not write anything after the accident - formatting, damage the MBR, partition tables and. .. Etc. This condition - the basis for success, absolutely and unequivocally.
I pointed to another data recovery program, at the request of the author's themes.
17.01.2008 12:52:00

we are talking about cases where not recorded after
I did not mean anything after a bad drive, and up. E. If you save the file to the section with the "holes" of free space, then the file can take these "holes" rather than a solid piece of free space (in general, depend on the file system driver of the algorithm). E. The files before have already been fragmented.
(I have nothing for / against DataRescue, I have not tested it...)

I do figeyu of valuable storage of information (music archive for 10 years!!!) On the player! These small screws, AFAIK, is not particularly reliable. In addition, the player to drop, even at home - is elementary, and the screw at the same time can work, so can easily and cover (and another question, how many tens of thousands of rubles will cost recovery and whether the donor is all there). It was necessary to have two backups, preferably in different places (geographically), and on normal screws. . .
17.01.2008 15:32:00

quote:
very savage restoration option - to collect the cluster related to worn files, save them as separate files and collect files as source mazayku. But even manually 1 songs so little option to collect.

I have already tried this wild option - managed to collect an 8 GB file size (video fragment in MJPEG, the source for re zazvata had by then lost). For a long time, routinely, but it works. If the data is valuable, and by his own stupidity did not backup - you have to pay or money, or your time. . .
Pages: 1
HDD, SSDForum → Help! ! ! a service center removed the entire collection of MP3, 45 gigs, collected 10 years

Help! ! ! a service center removed the entire collection of MP3, 45 gigs, collected 10 years