Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → SSD-drive - internal SSD alternative to hard disk

SSD-drive - internal SSD alternative to hard disk

26.02.2007 17:18:00
I propose to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these discs in comparison with the railway.

access time, read \\ recording speed, the noise characteristics, temperature, form factor, wear resistance, impact resistance, lifespan and of course price.

At the moment, there are models with 80 GB. and most recently appeared on the 160GB model. at a speed of reading \\ record 70 megabytes per second, which can have a serious competitor to the usual magnetic disk, this think that this topic should be discussed and actively.

http: // www. adtron. com / newsroom / 25fb-Solid-State-Disk. html
26.02.2007 17:21:00
Yes discuss here is nothing special. Benefits at a glance, lacks (yet) too.
26.02.2007 17:24:00
I'll try later to make a table of advantages \\ shortcomings.
26.02.2007 17:30:00
Cons - price, the volume, the number of write cycles. All the time.
Pros - everything else
26.02.2007 18:39:00
Currently HDD / Flash ~ 1/35 price ratio. I think the commercial value of the SSD will come at a ratio of ~ 1/10. . . 1/5. With falling prices for flash memory every year ~ 80% and the HDD ~ 25% this value IMHO come through at least 3 years. So it is too early to establish such a branch
ZY. Sam looking forward

If tomorrow all the majors dumped at retail such discs at affordable prices, the price of flash modules soar to the level of the year before, which will inevitably affect the prices of the discs themselves. So it is for their mass implementation is not ready to semiconductor industry - it can not provide the required volumes, and will not be able in the near future. It is one thing to issue cards by 1 GB for 15 bucks or 8 GB 90, and another mass of 64-128 GB drives At least 500-600. Flash memory does not grow in the forest

26.02.2007 20:46:00

on a cycle of work, the nanotubes will soon introduce 22 nm process technology. and a minimum volume of 100 GB.

step has been taken, of course, I also think that issued the samples will be very uzkospetsilizirovannoe direction, for example in the military field, but the nemenee can be calculated that even at the moment 80Gb flash memory has a retail price of $ 600, add to this "FREE technology "UDMA integrated in the controller allows us to get 70 megabytes for writing and reading something. . . . SSD drives in deskoptnyh machines is not a myth, but a very near future.

A proizvodstennyh AC I think enough that would satisfy the market, every year the demand for flash cards is growing by approximately 30%, and analysts prozvoditeley many companies are thinking about the trends in sales growth.
26.02.2007 22:26:00
quote:
:

step has been taken, of course, I also think that issued the samples will be very uzkospetsilizirovannoe direction, for example in the military field, but the nemenee can be calculated that even at the moment 80Gb flash memory has a retail price of 600 dollars add to this "technology free of charge" in the UDMA integrated controller allows us to get 70 megabytes for writing and reading something. . . . SSD drives in deskoptnyh machines is not a myth, but a very near future.

A proizvodstennyh AC I think enough that would satisfy the market, every year the demand for flash cards is growing by approximately 30%, and analysts prozvoditeley many companies are thinking about the trends in sales growth.

About that speech and that seems to be on paper, it is 600 uev, and a year and 300 may, but actually, if major firms run it in a series of massive, the price sharply poidёt up. It is something like a feedback system - the reason depends on the result. If we trace the dynamics of prices of flash memory, it would be an interesting pattern: in the annual cycle, there are 2 peaks: in July and in November, when prices grow by 20-30%, and then drops sharply. What do you think why?
I do not know the exact infoy by date, but if you believe that what they write on this resource ( www. Dramexchange. Com) , the significant expansion of capacities by building new factories, will happen during 2008, therefore expect an increase in volumes production of memory modules with all the favorable consequences can be in 2009. I think more or less mass to penetrate first SSD in laptops (about 30%) in 2010.
In general, I think that the HDD proshuschestvuyut blezhayshie at least 15-20 years, and eventually move into the niche, which is now occupied by streamers or matrix printers - slow, but cheap. And that will come to replace them, I do not even dare to imagine. It can flash may optics can holography, or maybe something more. . . While more chances in flushes, but I think that is not exactly nand
27.02.2007 19:49:00
quote:
Director General of the French enterprise Anteor (one of the main consumers of products PQI) Didier Clapier (Didier Clapier) :
At this point, as you know, on the basis of flash memory hard drives are too expensive. If we take, for example, the company offers the PQI, the price of SSD-drive capacity of 32 GB is 1160 euros. The model will cost twice the amount of 2,200 euros. But by September of this year, a 64-GB SSD-drive will cost 1160 euros, will fall in price almost doubled. In the future, the positive dynamics of price reduction will continue. By the end of 2008, PQI SSD-drive capacity of 128 GB can be purchased for 500 euros. A year later, for the same price you can buy already drive capacity of 512 GB.
27.02.2007 21:23:00
quote:
:
quote:
Director General of the French enterprise Anteor (one of the main consumers of products PQI) Didier Clapier (Didier Clapier) :
At this point, as you know, hard drives based on flash memory is too expensive. If we take, for example, the company offers the PQI, the price of SSD-drive capacity of 32 GB is 1160 euros. The model will cost twice the amount of 2,200 euros. But by September of this year, a 64-GB SSD-drive will cost 1160 euros, will fall in price almost doubled. In the future, the positive dynamics of price reduction will continue. By the end of 2008, PQI SSD-drive capacity of 128 GB can be purchased for 500 euros. A year later, for the same price you can buy already drive capacity of 512 GB.

buy a can and can be, but he will have a circulation such that it will be necessary to buy them at auction . Personally, I'd love today acquired SSD 8 gigs under the system for 100 bucks, but why do all these PKuI discs only for exhibitions or for military 1000uё above
h. s. and do not have any obzorchik SSD vs HDD for home use? And that in theory is clear, but how to
s practice. h. s. In general, it is necessary to find this thread bude two years old and see how things have changed
27.02.2007 22:35:00

but I would also be happy for 100 bucks would take 8 gigs of drive system and a swap!

Reviews until I nenashel, he will try to create a table on the basis of available data, in principle it is not difficult but requires time which too little. There

reviews yet more alternative replacement HDD, DRAM is based on memory modules, but IMHO it's products do not have a future, for several reasons.
27.02.2007 23:13:00

quote:
would take 8 gigs of drive system and a swap!
SSD can not be under the swap, you do not want to change every month to the next.
quote:
Reviews until I nenashel
bad looking, you see. SSD Review 32 gig from Samsung (PATA - UDMA 66) on Tom precisely is. However, I badly imagine what it must be so zasrat Piggy to get a win on the load on the SSD, as theirs.
quote:
but IMHO it's products do not have a future for several reasons
While the flash is - NAND and NOR, wherever you need to not only read, but also many and often write, DRAM-"screws" did not die. But in the consumer sector, they do not do nearly what - painfully expensive gig turns. Well, hybrids may appear again.
27.02.2007 23:24:00

SSD can not be under the swap, you do not want to change every month to the next.
Bill Gates does not think so and the new OS too.

Reviews Toms should be read with caution, but thanks anyway, did not see where the review and read.
27.02.2007 23:29:00

quote:
Bill Gates does not think so and the new OS too.
Bill Gate did, along with its new operating system, thinks differently, not like you - there is not a flash is used for swap, and a frequently-read (downloadable RAM) DATA (library). The difference catch ?
27.02.2007 23:36:00

these PKuI make discs only for exhibitions or for military 1000uё above
not forget opposition HDD industry, there invested huge money. Mass market vintostroiteli are out to retain, and quite successfully so far
27.02.2007 23:49:00

I do not mean the swap, I mean imell flash will often be overwritten, but what is not so important, but you're right, he probably read will focus. . . although when we allow USB "read" flash at speeds over 60 MB. \\from. .
28.02.2007 18:09:00
quote:
:

these PKuI make discs only for exhibitions or for military 1000uё above
not forget opposition HDD industry, there invested huge money. Mass market vintostroiteli are out to retain, and quite successfully until

I think vintostroiteli little may prevent SSD-builders. After all, in fact STO - this is a great flash drive, the price of which depends entirely on memory prices. Besides the production of SSD it is much easier and cheaper - do not have any clean rooms, high-precision machine tools, compliance small qlt for mechanics and so on... This can work out a lot of small, on the scale of the industry, businesses. Actually what we see now in the production of flash drives and memory cards. In principle, the only vintostroitelnaya firm that can prevent the development of SSc -.. It's Samsung that is to produce more than half of the entire memory. But for them the production of flash memory is an oil well, which only further zahleschet if STO will mass-produce. So they better put one on your body vintostroitelny branch, what will set itself as a stick in the wheels
Prevent SSD can only deficits in memory and other words of its price, but it's a matter of time. But all these flaws technology associated with the number of write cycles will correct as soon as baks gigabaksy profits.
28.02.2007 18:18:00
Petty offices in this market still does not shine. For the main drive - it does not flash drive, which broke down-thrown. It is important to the reliability, reputation and a thing called a tricky word "supply" -.. Ie, stability and predictability in the supply quantities. .

Seagate with Hitachi also will not slumber. Examples of convergence missing - the same Creative or Apple for example. Although there antiprimery - Polaroid
FatAndy - ay!

28.02.2007 19:26:00
quote ():
And all these flaws technology associated with the number of write cycles will correct as soon as baks gigabaksy profits.
Fix technology itself modern flash can not But you can simply switch to another (which for several years warn all and sundry - "created NOR / NAND competitor no flaws schA we all tear!!!"), When a proven technology and achieved comparable density chips. . .
28.02.2007 19:30:00

Fix technology itself can not be advanced flash
Yes, I actually remember those days, when the number of tens to hundreds of cycles measured
did, are not going anywhere - it is very sweet carrot.
And can still be hybrids - a dozen or so gigs of flash and a video terabytes - in principle, for me personally it would be the most from it. Well, the laptop and typewriter work reasonably easy golny flash vlupit.
28.02.2007 20:02:00
AFAIK vintostroiteli, the same Seagate, expect 15-20 years of life of current technologies. I think analysts have not the worst, and the buzzing of a box with the gyroscope effect many of us will be accompanied to the retirement. . . Although convergence
flash + HDD in one package seems very real and close
28.02.2007 20:04:00

Yes, I actually remember those days, when the number of tens to hundreds of cycles measured
i28F008SA (8mbit), 91g - a couple of years later by the announcement of flash (tm). 100k. progress since not too much and.
05.03.2007 10:18:00
Please: Industrial Compact Flash Card
Endurance: 2, 000, 000 program / erase cycles
http: // ec. transcendusa. com / product / ItemDetail. asp? ItemID = TS8GCF45I-D
15.03.2007 8:27:00
The company Super Talent Technology has announced a series of SSDs (Solid State Disk, SSD), connected to the PC via interface Serial ATA. Prior to this, in the "arsenal" of the company had a lot of models with IDE connector.

presented "wheels" are available in the form factor of 1, 8 ", 2, 5 'and 3, 5" series includes models with a capacity of 16, 32, 64 and 128 GB Recall that the benefits from the use of such drives several..: . a very low power consumption, high reliability and performance, no noise during operation

complete list of drives Super Talent SSD looks like this:
"SSD16GB18" - 16 GB 1 8-inch SATA SSD
"SSD32GB18" - 32 GB 1 8-inch SATA SSD
"SSD16GB25" - 16 GB 2 5-inch SATA SSD
"SSD32GB25" - 32 GB 2 5-inch SATA SSD
"SSD64GB25" - 64 GB 2 5-inch SATA SSD
"SSD64GB35 "- 64 GB 3, 5-inch SATA SSD
" SSD128G35 "- 128 GB 3, 5-inch SATA SSD

time appearance on the market of new products - April 2007, the price is not yet known.

Source: iXBT. com

SanDisk has expanded its offer of SSDs (solid state drive, SSD). The new model of 32 GB is made in the form factor of 2, 5 inches, equipped with interface Serial ATA (SATA) and is designed for laptop computers. We recall two months ago, SanDisk introduced 1, 8-inch SSD for ultraportable notebooks model. Today's novelty is, in fact, is a direct replacement for the 2, 5-inch HDDs used in notebooks, mid-range, that is, models of mass-market segment.

The key advantages of the product manufacturer include high reliability and performance. Regarding the first point, while the average time between failures for the SanDisk SSD is equal to 2 million. Hours, which is about six times greater than that of the currently used hard disks. With picture performance even more gratifying - this indicator SSD more than 100 times greater than hard disk drives. Steady read speed of SanDisk SSD is equal to 67 MB / s, and the input-output operations related to reading a 512-byte random portion may be carried out up to 7000 times per second (IOPS). As a result, according to company estimates, loading Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise on a laptop equipped with the new drive takes 30 seconds, and the average time to access files is 0, 11 ms. In comparison with conventional notebook hard drive, loads the OS specified within 48 seconds. File access time in this case is 17 ms.

important from the point of view of the users of laptop computers is low power consumption and SanDisk SSD. Compared to hard drives, saving up to 50%, which has a positive effect on the battery life of mobile assistants.

wholesale price of 32-gigabyte, 2, 5-inch drive for notebook manufacturers - $ 350.

Source: iXBT. com

n.

with regard to the first point, while the average time between failures for the SanDisk SSD is equal to 2 million. hours, which is about six times greater than that of the currently used hard disks.
As you can see from the operating time, manufacturers are already actively fighting and the price is very real for such disc is even today! SSD exactly will soon go to the masses for the future tverdotelynymi drives.

15.03.2007 8:52:00

on this indicator SSD more than 100 times greater than the vain
hard drives you so. . . This naked
marketing.
set the read speed of SanDisk SSD is equal to 67 MB / s
My new WD at the beginning of the disc-exactly takayazhe. In the end, the greatest bank-less, BUT:
try to compare the recording speed. When streaming WD will write quickly, and an arbitrary-probably even faster.
HDD is now greatly increased in reliability, speed and dropped in price.
SSD exactly will soon go to the masses for the future tverdotelynymi drives.
too optimistic.
That's 15 years ago, when I made my first flash drive from 1MBaytnyh flash drives, paying $ 50 per share, the benefits of flash drives are much more apparent.
15.03.2007 9:34:00
This naked marketing.
Show ka those where it is written 100 times?

My new WD at the beginning of the disc-exactly takayazhe. In the end, the greatest bank-less, BUT:
try to compare the recording speed. When streaming WD will write quickly, and an arbitrary-probably even faster.

At the end you will be much less than the speed, while the random access in general tend to zero, the flash is a random dospute be much shutree. And the speed 70 magabayt gives volume to any area.

HDD is now greatly increased in reliability, speed and dropped in price.
course, but they never let that give SSDs.

That's 15 years ago, when I made my first flash drive from 1MBaytnyh flash drives, paying $ 50 per share, the benefits of flash drives are much more apparent.
Flash memory, if I invariably memory appeared in 1984. But I do not remember 15 years ago, that would have been relevant flash memory.
15.03.2007 10:08:00
quote:
Show ka those where it is written 100 times?
- SSD drive (SSD drive) - the internal SSD, an alternative to hard disk! # 22

quote:
As you can see from the operating time, manufacturers are already actively fighting and the price is very real for such disc is even today!
And as "mean time between failures" in the mode of reading / plain shitty associated with SSD reliability with which, in fact, problem?
15.03.2007 11:31:00

I do not remember 15 years ago, that would have been relevant flash memory
probably because under the table went on foot or school attended. 15 years ago already book in Russian was about megabyte memory.
flash is a random access is much shutree. And the rate of 70 magabayt gives volume to any area.
you understand what the word "record" that before you burn the flash, it is necessary to erase and erase that have flushes per-block, and maybe dig while erasing and writing of one block?
15.03.2007 19:21:00

2 ms, 150 ms
15.03.2007 19:46:00

And now think for:
1. How many times the write speed on the flash is slower than on the HDD:
Input:
3 are recorded on 1KB file, which fall into 3 different blocks of 1 MB on the flash and the HDD.
read speed from a flash and HDD assumed to be 70 mb \\ s, write speed on the HDD 60b = \\ s, seek time 13ms = HDD heads.
Absolutely all real numbers.
algorithm writes to the flash:
1. Read the entire block into a buffer in the computer memory.
2. Save the edited file to the clipboard.
3. Erase the block (1Mb) in flash.
4. Record block from the buffer into a flush.

Povtorit1-4 2 more times.

is easy to calculate that the screw will record these 3 files in about 40ms, because he does not want to erase anything, plus the reading performance of information, where to write the files it is also about stolkozhe, well let just 100ms. For flush
consider yourself, but I'm not thinking I would say that it would be 3 times slower.
way blocks are now longer, the greater the total amount of the chip, the greater the size of one block.
15.03.2007 22:24:00

Voobscheto for erasing the whole point is not considered, 2ms. it is very small. With the rest I can not argue because I do not know before erasing all blocks are read simultaneously or one by one, if the one you are right, if at the same time it is not.
16.03.2007 8:42:00

if there is no time.
A podumate themselves. Or look for the characteristics of solid-state drives for recording.
recently slipped in the news about the tests of SSDs. More
think for the cost of 1 GB. In HDD ~ 10rubley \\ GB (WD 2500) while the flash drive?
16.03.2007 9:34:00

A 32 gig for $ 350 and is not a problem. Take 4 CompactFlash (aka IDE) 8 G. Take the simplest PCI IDE-Raid on 4 discs for $ 10, stick through adapters, build raid-0 and the lead mines. The speed limit will only PCI. Price issue 330-400 + light gemorchik.
PS: IDE has its word to say
16.03.2007 9:51:00

IDE has its word to say
Et vryatli 133 MB \\ s already limits the speed of RAID0 of 2 disks.
So SATA2 aka SATA300 forever!

http: // download. intel. com / design / flash / prodbref / 316370. pdf
in April will appear. Reading speed 28mb \\ s, write 20MB \\ s.
16.03.2007 11:51:00

At the end you will be much less speed,
Not much, but a little less than 2 times, moreover, the speed does not drop linearly. Almost half the rate of decrease volume barely noticeable.

and for random access in general tend to zero,
Well, that's just stupidity. Just, random recording on hard disk is much faster than random reads from-behind cache.

And mention MTBF when using flash is not serious. This time may be true, if the flush is simply connected to the power supply.
necessary to bring the number of write cycles. If you hold back, so not everything is so beautiful, like paint.

Et vryatli 133 MB \\ s already limits the speed of RAID0 of 2 disks.
It does not limit the IDE and PCI.

16.03.2007 16:50:00

idea was that to build such a thing on the PCI-IDE can be from existing parts and conditionally sane money.

Yeah. Moreover, these restrictions also on all bus devices at once. So that the idea of ​​PCI-Ex. . . fuck knows how many
16.03.2007 17:05:00

1. Read the entire block into a buffer in the computer memory.
2. Save the edited file to the clipboard.
3. Erase the block (1Mb) in flash.
4. Record block from the buffer into a flush.

No wheels. The data do not chase back and forth. In USB1 capacity of about 800 KB / s, and write it fits.

Inside the chip is quite real, but not in the computer memory.
16.03.2007 19:23:00

No wheels. The data do not chase back and forth. In USB1 capacity of about 800 KB / s, and write it fits.
Study, study and study again, then a ride.
AGAIN syllables:
a) To record in a flush, all the bits in the write place should be able to 1. (FFH) t. E.
erased b) the flash can not erase a byte, only the unit entirely.
c) Before erasing the block you want to keep available in it useful information.

USB1 and USB2 speed look for yourself.

It does not limit the IDE and PCI.
And what is the IDE faster 133 MB \\ s?

Not much, but a little less than 2 times, moreover, the speed drops linearly. Almost half the volume reduction rate barely noticeable

Yet we can say this: From the beginning of the HDD within the available capacity of solid-state drives HDD constant reading speed \\ recording.
17.03.2007 3:58:00

IDE channel will be at least 2 pieces (each with 2 devices). And this is a very heavy for PCI
17.03.2007 8:59:00

IDE channels will be at least 2 pieces (each with 2 devices). And this is a very heavy for PCI

It's about that?
17.03.2007 9:01:00
quote:
:

I do not remember 15 years ago, that would have been relevant flash memory
probably because under the table went on foot or school attended. 15 years ago already book in Russian was about megabyte memory.
flash is a random access is much shutree. And the rate of 70 magabayt gives volume to any area.
you understand what the word "record" that before you burn the flash, it is necessary to erase and erase that have flushes per-block, and maybe dig while erasing and writing of one block?
Well, you know that not every write operation is accompanied by the preliminary erasure?

In reality erasing speed is not an issue
17.03.2007 9:56:00

Well, you know that not every write operation is accompanied by the preliminary erasure?
naturally understand, as did the solid state drive with zero-t. e., and iron and driver.
In reality erasing speed is not a problem
Yes, already discussed.
problem is the need to erase or rewrite BLOCK if it is at least one bit to be changed from 0 to 1
A significantly lower write speed relative to the speed of reading.
Here's today's news:
http: // www. ixbt. com / news / hard / index. shtml? 07/98/30
Even as quickly SD 150x read speed record on 18 \\ \\ s 11 MB
1 "IDE 32GB flash reading of 25 MB disk speed \\ s, write 12MB \\ s Qualified" MAX "
17.03.2007 19:27:00
quote:
:

naturally understand, as did the solid state drive with zero-t. e., and iron and driver.
Well Well then, are you?
quote:

In reality, the erasure speed is not an issue
Yes, already discussed.
problem is the need to erase or rewrite BLOCK if it is at least one bit to be changed from 0 to 1
Judging by the figures is not a problem
quote:

A significantly lower write speed relative to the speed of reading.
Here's today's news:
http: // www. ixbt. com / news / hard / index. shtml? 07/98/30
Even as quickly SD 150x read speed record on 18 \\ \\ s 11 MB
1 "IDE 32GB flash reading of 25 MB disk speed \\ s, write 12MB \\ s Qualified" MAX "
SD is SSD, SSD in speed can be due to a large number of chips make proportionately higher.
17.03.2007 21:19:00

I merge flush in raid 0. . .
18.03.2007 22:39:00

Judging by the numbers, this problem is. You know this word: Datasheet?
SD is SSD, SSD in speed can be due to a large number of chips make proportionately higher.
Once you can, then do it. We are waiting for vashizh products on CeBIT, patenting your idea and your business in the stores products.

I merge flush in raid 0. . .

likely existing flash disks in the raid, and all of them have already squeezed.

19.03.2007 0:03:00
quote:
:

Judging by the numbers, this problem is. You know this word: Datasheet?
Once you can, then do it. We are waiting for vashizh products on CeBIT, patenting your idea and your business in the stores products.
This has been done and zapantentovano, 2. 5 "discs are acceptable speed recording.
I just noticed that your calculations are worthless, but in general that's all.
19.03.2007 7:41:00
Maybe
combined. But if it were squeezed, the rate would be limited to the interface and so on. Features a computer operation. But it is not - there is still room to grow, at times.
However by analogy. Theoretically, it would be possible to read / write on all sides HDD pancakes at once. Then the rate was increased to almost proportionally to the stop in the interface and overhead costs, and even with a win at the time of positioning the heads on track. However, in reality it is not. Eg. 7200. 10 250 from 3 sides and it is 750 with 8 give almost identical 75-78 MB / s, which is far from the theoretical limit of the SATA-2 ~ 300 (and even a little big brake). These grow from 75 plotosti * turns to one side. They're 4 pieces in a raid-5 reading give a clear almost tripling. The raid 0 might be given and the quadrupling of just dumb to yourself to check
19.03.2007 8:49:00

Blunt association flash in RAID is not very good in terms of wear flush.
19.03.2007 8:56:00

Give calculations that are suitable.
2. 5 "discs are acceptable speed recording.
They would not be eligible for the money, even if it were equal to the speed of the recording HDD-neither one nor the other.

in raid 0 might be given and quadrupling of just dumb to yourself to check

'll try you hint that for a significant practical benefits need 2 raid 0 in a computer, at least for video processing purposes.
and another point, without writing drivers raid flushes vryat-whether work.
19.03.2007 9:07:00
quote:
:

Give calculations that are suitable.
2. 5 "discs are acceptable speed recording.
They would not be eligible for the money, even if it were equal to no HDD-recording rate neither the one nor the other.
Oh?
2. 5" SSD has 60 Meg / sec read and 45 Meg / sec recording
Go find me a regular 2 5 "with such speed
19.03.2007 9:52:00

naught is not much harm. . . Is that in the allocation table. . . And it is not particularly noticeable. All the same, the internal flash brain tries to distribute the load evenly +/-.

e. Put the 8 screws? I barely managed 4 - the right suspension with gaps, then the normal purging. . . How crazy madhouse in a box pasted No special casing with a fan they are not blown as it should without a diffuser. Well, my name is not Rothschild
And why should not he earn? CompactFlash - the same IDE, side view. . . Only the master-slave stretch and the whole business. . .
HDD, SSDForum → SSD-drive - internal SSD alternative to hard disk

SSD-drive - internal SSD alternative to hard disk

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com