Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → NGhost Brother "om filled image of empty disc (WinXP), to recover the data possible?

NGhost Brother "om filled image of empty disc (WinXP), to recover the data possible?

Pages: 1
27.02.2005 22:23:00
Disk Maxtor 120Gb 7200rpm 2Mb cache.
When reinstalling Windows bratelnik mixed discs and, suspecting nothing, erased all of 5 minutes. . .
disk was divided into a bunch of partitions, like this: 5Gb / 10gb / 500Mb / 30Gb / etc.
first that 5Gb- is not important, important others. They are also really save?
28.02.2005 10:41:00
usually I do not have, if I may, that will cost $ 200-300
28.02.2005 12:36:00
And what does the usual?
EasyRecovery or R-Studio in such cases no help?
I understand that no other data has not been overwritten, except for the very beginning, it's not so bad?
28.02.2005 13:28:00

other data has not been overwritten, except for the very beginning
Well if you recopy sector by sector image of the entire volume of the screw, then clobbered, respectively, the whole drive, not the beginning.
If not, use on rekaverilki health.
28.02.2005 14:06:00
I honestly do not know how to work with further NGhost sectors, but the original image was shot with a 20 Gb hard drive. Even if you will be gone, only the first 20, and the rest will be saved - something too. . . It's just that I do not have access to a computer - I was in Berlin, he was in St. Petersburg, and all I can - to give MC
way, using EasyRecovery etc will need to search for loose screw, where all this will have to save in case of success?
28.02.2005 14:13:00

Then try R-Studio / EasyRecovery, GetDataBack. Of course, you need a second drive on the patient can not write anything.
Pages: 1
HDD, SSDForum → NGhost Brother "om filled image of empty disc (WinXP), to recover the data possible?

NGhost Brother "om filled image of empty disc (WinXP), to recover the data possible?

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com