24.11.2003 20:36:00
Mother ASus P4P800 Gold
PSU 300W (body invinovy) voltage normal
W2Kpro rus (two different build)

periodically fall off sections
and NTFS-e, and Fat32
kill everything, you put again, and after a few hours again
hard cooled 2-fan cooler

partitioning in many ways (Magik 7. 0, and when installing)

disk testing is not (nothing to) changed to a new
Now I will try another instance

It got me a copy of the curve or how?
25.11.2003 10:49:00

quote:
It got me a copy of the curve, or what?
No, it's your curve hands caught No offense, just kidding. It is impossible to drives larger than 137 GB mark Partition Magic version 7. 0, it is necessary not less than 0. 8. And then act as described in the FAQ for this conf.
25.11.2003 16:36:00
Tex
seems I goof

SimplyYuri

Do I understand correctly that if you break hard Magica 8th version of the above, put the 4th pack in W2K and vkryachiv the IAA, all my troubles will end?

And here's the question:

"Oh, I forgot, and you drivers something to the SATA-Controller installed This should be done during the installation of Win2000 / XP, when it asks whether you want to install the SCSI, and other drivers, then? press F6 and insert the floppy disk with SATA-drivers "

In my case, you need to set drivers?

Threat
remains to find a boot disk with magick, from which will boot. . .

ZYY
And here's another question: if in Hardy with 120 GB hard yet (which is used in the amount of more than 137 left) to put, any tezhe rake?

25.11.2003 18:51:00

quote:
Do I understand that if you break hard Magica 8th version of the above, put the 4th pack in W2K and vkryachiv the IAA, all my troubles will end?
4th pack should be put necessary and then just turn EnableBigLBA setting in the registry, as described in the link provided in the FAQ. IAA supported for older chipsets 845PE. For the new chipset it is not suitable. And you have just a new chipset with which ordinary IAA does not work. In the new chipset is offered only IAA Raid, which is installed only if you have two SATA-drives connected to Intel's RAID-controller.

No, in your case there is no such drivers, no need to install.

quote:
And here's another question: if in Hardy with 120 GB hard yet (which is used in the amount of more than 137 left) to put, any tezhe rake?
No, do not arise. Each hard in itself. But you may have other rake - with SATA. Many of them complain. In this regard, you need to konfu on ASUS products there for your motherboard huge branch. It may well be that you have to disable one IDE-Channel to SATA-drive worked fine. Many troubles with SATA and not everyone is able to overcome them. SATA is not yet proven technology, and its support in Windows crooked. Look at the search by the SATA www. support. microsoft. com article. Maybe they're some kind of patch slyapat.

No, look at this site, there are no articles on the SATA do not. But somewhere I read that like Microsoft released some correction on this topic, but where, I can not remember.

25.11.2003 20:22:00
SimplyYuri

Thank you for assistance

& gt; Look at the search by the SATA www. support. microsoft. com
Nothing found

branch about my mother hoo
read and read. . .

EnableBigLba included

I will again put all
If it falls again. . .
I have 2 days besporyadosnogo sex is all sore
Pages: 1