Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → How to restore "VinTuKeevsky" drive?

How to restore "VinTuKeevsky" drive?

Pages: 1
22.01.2002 19:26:00
Was the drive as a disk - Maxtor 541DX (10 Gb ATA100)
formatting under Fat32, used mainly for the transport of information from point A to point B (MobilRek)
The W2k will see the option "Convert to Dynamic), for some reason, said" let " .
a week screw refused to work.
Prompt way to restore data from this disk.
23.01.2002 11:17:00
In NTFS, it did not convert? Perhaps, fat32 structure remained. First of all, try to TIRAMISU FAT32. then it is NTFS. It will not be worse. As
refused to work? It does not start? - Then first restore the electronics and mechanics.
23.01.2002 12:10:00
He refuses to work because of an "unknown filesystem".
Probyval restore using a "EasyRecovery Professional Edition". (Same TIRAMISU)
Vrezultate turned out - this is not FAT or NTFS. More or less positive results when choosing a file system = RAW (it?), Vygledit like this:
/
Dir1. exe
. | File1. exe
. | File2. exe
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. | File198. exe
Dir2. dll
. | File199. dll
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. | File253. dll
etc.
Principle seems to be nothing if not for one "but". The disc was 5 avi "Schnick 650 meters (here they are a just and necessary, everything else is rubbish), but instead of them a cart and a small truck bitmepov (of which there from rodyas not) ranging in size from 8 to 200 kilos.
What dklat !?
23.01.2002 14:15:00
If they are not fragmented, it is possible to look at the beginning of the sector "RIFF..." - A title in particular. avi, then pull out a 700 meg sectors. However, it is very unlikely. And fdisk says that? Maybe they crashed partition table?
23.01.2002 15:38:00

He refuses to work because of an "unknown filesystem".
Probyval restore using a "EasyRecovery Professional Edition". (Same TIRAMISU)
The Results revealed - it is not FAT or NTFS.

It does not happen. Definitely it is a FAT, or NTFS.
That leaves two questions:
1. What does it mean screw refused to work ?
2. Physically he's okay or not? Clicks, knocking, scratching sound, the type of error sector not found, not ready?
23.01.2002 16:31:00

read above. Physically
drive alive. likely died partition table .

happens.
main question: What file system in "Dynamic Disk" W2k?

23.01.2002 17:42:00
Physically drive alive. likely died partition table.
If that were the case - Easy Recovery had to chew it with no problems. Most likely, something else happened. Once you say that you are physically all right, then, a partition table is not limited.

happens.

not happen

main question: What file system in "Dynamic Disk" W2k?
You are likely, FAT32 (the second option - the NTFS, but it is highly unlikely - never heard that Windows itself is beginning to convert FS). The file system itself is not changed when you convert the disk to dynamic. Changing Partition Table.

Climb my info and see. Web page.

23.01.2002 19:38:00

tried your tool, but unfortunately it is the same I did not help (or have me hand curves, or....).
filesystem still-yes FAT32. Your utility successfully restore the directory tree (a pity that no files), but none of the directors are not weighed at 700-800 meters. Although circumstantial evidence could identify those in Katori must lie avishki.

23.01.2002 19:49:00
Log come by mail.

'default limit on file size - 500 Mb! He changed? if not, it is clear that she had thrown out.

23.01.2002 19:57:00
ok.
later, I was on the car right now, I launched Tiramisu for FAT32. (Not sure if that will help. She identified the disk = 8032MV seem to see more can not )
PS. and where the log is to be?

'default limit on file size - 500 Mb! He changed?
no

23.01.2002 20:00:00
The \\ BIN by default. Different sizes - 10 Gb will LOGFILE. TXT More 3Mb.
23.01.2002 20:01:00

and whether utilities to restore dead partition on the same disk?
23.01.2002 20:08:00

'default limit on file size - 500 Mb! He changed?
-----
no

well then I have no questions 650 Mb it took for the bug and threw. Just get ready for the fact that if you put a limit 1000 Mb or 0, it is easy for you to prisoset even some crap for a couple of gigabytes. Spices limit do to cut those files whose size curve. Even the question in the FAQ had to write - "what to do if a gigabyte disk pulls 2Gb of information?" Accordingly, 10Gb, it is easy to find "valuable information" about fifteen gigs.

and whether utilities to restore dead partition on the same disk?
mrecover, if I remember correctly.

23.01.2002 20:48:00

mrecover
seems not a bad prog, but it is more than 8032 not to see (at least racked me).
's just figured out that after its application. catalogs impeccably renovated, but in them is a complete mess (if not to say Ass)
23.01.2002 21:09:00
release the machine - a log came from. Without the log I can only guess. As it will be seen that in the settings correct and the forecast can be issued (such as the fact that "goal", "you can tinker" or "this run is to raise"). The main question, then FAT - intact at least one or not?
23.01.2002 21:29:00

Thank you very much for your help.
But really should not be so tense.
nebylo a gram value (or duplicated), and I'm doing it out of pure sports and educational interest (in the event of a real problem to know that-yes-a) On this disc.
Now I launched a program not on your machine, if that does not succeed Format fire up and go for a beer
And what will tomorrow vyesnyat su. . . . killed "partishon" (vryatli virus). . . . . .

23.01.2002 21:39:00
I do exactly this opportunity for fun: ER in flight - it is rather curious. It is still done very well, and miss leaves behind not so much. I wonder what would happen.
23.01.2002 22:42:00
like is it now goes up.
although only 4 of 6 directories (restrictions on the demo)
but would not it be kind much. . (Hereinafter). . . . Share the full version of this wonderful product?

ivv @ sclad. i-teco. ru
24.01.2002 0:24:00
It is gone. and, based on the log, I do not see such big problems.
Pages: 1
HDD, SSDForum → How to restore "VinTuKeevsky" drive?

How to restore "VinTuKeevsky" drive?

Popular

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com