Hard disks, solid state drives

HDD, SSDForum → Gone partition layout, write operations since then nebylo how things back?

Gone partition layout, write operations since then nebylo how things back?

Pages: 1
03.01.2002 10:49:00
Here is how it was. I had a extended partition, she was beaten so: 1 gig, 32 gig, 1 gig. First, the gigabytes that prior to 32 gigs was nerazmechen, and he, too, who after nerazmechen. 32 gig is fat32 partition data, it is necessary to restore _ochen_. Then I put on the first gig vin2000, everything worked, and then decided to put another, the primary, active partition from the Disk Administrator in vin2000, this has not happened, and it happened that the entire extended partition is unallocated . How to restore the extended partition, or at least one that is 32 gig with the data? I'm 95% sure that I remember the boundaries of logical partitions in the extended. fdisk extended section sees and correctly says how much free space on it, how many are employed.
03.01.2002 11:04:00
I
to restore EasyRecovery yuzal. Almost everything vostanovil.
03.01.2002 11:08:00
And what kind of a program is that? Where to get? Under a work-axis? What file system restore?
03.01.2002 11:13:00

under Windows at all. FAT16 / 32 understands.
action this principle. Starts, it scans the screw and povazyvaet everything found. You texted that she found and format partition, then simply flood the stuff back.
I downloaded in the internet somewhere.
Yes! Files with Rusko names she did not understand, and gives as naznaniya some snowstorm, but the data is there.
If you do not find, I told you it less often and send.
Pages: 1
HDD, SSDForum → Gone partition layout, write operations since then nebylo how things back?

Gone partition layout, write operations since then nebylo how things back?

Popular

info@www.hdd-and-ssd.com